Friday, May 21, 2010

To beg or not to beg...that is the question

I spent a luxurious morning sketching at Howarth Park, stopping at Lake Ralphine for lunch and some ground squirrel antics to amuse both Chloe (my dog) and I. I sketched the goose while the ground squirrels were in hiding. The squirrel on hind feet was about 6 feet (1.8 meters) away and appeared to be considering whether I might be hiding food in my backpack and if it would be worth it to come closer to the dog to find out. She decided to keep her distance.

2 comments:

  1. These little guys never stand still long so you have done really well to capture these wonderful action sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie - I need you to send me a squirrel, quickly. Please, I so want to try to draw one. These are lovely, I agree with Pat, you have done wonders capturing them. Nice goose too.

    Sounds like a very enjoyable outing too.

    ReplyDelete